- Korean Rice Goes to Free Aid for the First Time Ever 2017-04-24
- Plant Quarantine Representatives of Nations from Around... 2017-03-30
- Number of Korean Officers Doubles at the FAO, Largest I... 2017-03-21
- Way is Paved for Korea to Export Pears and Tomatoes to ... 2017-02-24
- Home Meal Replacement Market Grows by 51.1% in Five Yea... 2017-02-16
- Korea’s Kimchi Exports to China Hit Record High 2017-02-10
Building a Better Future with Cutting-Edge Agricultural Technologies. In the aftermath of the devastating Korean War in1950, Korea was one of the most poverty-stricken countries barely surviving on aid from the international community. With the technological advances and introduction of advanced farming techniques, however, Korea gradually rose form poverty and hopelessness.